The summer session of Nina’s Memoir Writing Course opens Tuesday, August 2, 2011, at 4-5 pm EST.
The 3-wk course runs for 1-hour each Tuesday for three weeks (August 2, 9, and 16). Cost is $50.oo payable via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you pay, you will receive instructions on how to access the teleseminar and live-stream lecture/workshop. Class is limited so join now.
Writing the Memoir: from Idea to Research to Storytelling.
Have you been writing your memoir for years, waiting to finish it and hoping to publish? You may be looking for direction on how and where to start and proceed and where to finish. Memoirs, like all good creative non-fiction, tell a story. Internationally published novelist and writing coach Nina Munteanu shares details of how you can outline, storyboard and complete your memoir and make it marketable to your target audience.
The 3-weeks of 1-hour Lecture & Workshop, will cover the following:
- Writing for your intended audience
- Formulating the core idea into theme
- Why and how to outline
- Why, how, where and when to do research
- Courage and privacy issues: what and how to reveal
- General discussion of how to incorporate plot with theme in storytelling.
- How to create a good story from truth
- Mechanics of good storytelling (show don’t tell, language, POV, setting, etc.)
Contact email@example.com [subject: Memoir Writing] for information and to register for the course.